Temporary Warehouse Structure for Fresh Produce
L-Series Thermo Temporary Warehouse Structure
Thermo Roof System
The UK client was a multi-sited bakery specialising in sandwiches, prepared salads and other chilled foods for supermarkets. Increased demand and new product lines meant they had an urgent requirement for a temporary warehouse structure to accommodate finished products prior to dispatch.
The client investigated the option of hiring additional “off-site” space, but decided against it due to potential difficulties in stock control and the additional transport costs.
With that idea shelved and plenty of space available on site, they started investigating the option of hiring a HTS INDUSTRIAL warehouse structure at their existing premises.
Utilising existing space at the client’s premises the professional HTS INDUSTRIAL site team installed the following temporary warehouse structure:
- 10.00m wide x 20.00m long on an eave height of 6.20m
- 2 x personnel door units and 1 x electrically operated roller shutter door unit
- 75mm fire resistant composite sandwich panel walling
- Insulated double skin thermo roof system
- Internal lighting
The client decided on a 5 year fixed term rental with the option to purchase the temporary warehouse at any time during the rental period at an agreed cost.
- Hiring the warehouse with the option to buy at any time has kept options flexible incase business needs change during the five year period.
- Value was created from un-used site space.
- No large or long-term capital expenditure was required.