Temporary Industrial Building Provides Quality of Permanent Structure
LX Series Steel Roof Temporary Industrial Building
The client, who is an international leading manufacturer of Chemicals, came to HTS INDUSTRIAL UK when they were setting up a new processing factory in Leeds and needed a new temporary industrial building to store finished goods prior to shipment.
They were looking for something that was more cost effective than a traditional building but with the same longevity and functionality.
HTS INDUSTRIAL designed, manufactured and installed a bespoke temporary industrial steel roof building.
- 23.50m wide by 32m long
- 3 x Personnel door unit (1.04m width x 2.10m height)
- 40m thick insulated steel panels were engineered for the roof and walls
- Roof lights installed to allow for as much natural light as possible
- 2 x runs of UPVC guttering including down-pipes
Because the building was on a chemical site and to be used for chemical storage it had to be adapted to the strict safety criteria needed to withstand any kind of chemical spill. This included constructing the building over a pre-prepared raised and walled concreted area.
The type of building and customisation that was provided for the client is something that is unique to HTS INDUSTRIAL and was one of the key reasons HTS were chosen for the project.
- Despite being a customised structure that can be used permanently, the building remains fully demountable, relocatable and adaptable.
- The industrial building has all the functionality and quality of a more traditional building but at a fraction of the cost and time.
- All the safety requirements essential for the chemical products being stored were met with the bespoke design and installation.