Why Choose HTS INDUSTRIAL for Your Temporary Warehouse?
HTS INDUSTRIAL is the specialist sales and rental division of HTS tentiQ; an award winning manufacturer of temporary and semi-permanent modular buildings for industrial and commercial use. The company is the inspiration of globally renowned industry innovator and expert Heinz Röder; a name that has been associated with the industry for over fifty years.
When you choose HTS INDUSTRIAL for your temporary warehouse you will be working with a company that has been setting the benchmark in design, quality and choice for decades. As standard our product and service offering includes the following:
- Full warranties on the product and workmanship.
- One of the largest and most technically advanced production centres of its kind.
- ISO 9001:2000 certified.
- Our temporary warehouse structures are suitable for interim or permanent use.
- Highest quality at competitive pricing – across all product lines.
- All buildings are installed by our industry certified supervisors.
- Our modular buildings are the most reliable, and proven of their type in the industry.
- All buildings are engineered to comply with stringent UK & Eire Building Regulation codes and the equivalent Euro Codes.
- Our in-house manufacturing capability offers the fastest production times for new, “off-the-shelf” buildings.
- We carry rental stock for all sizes of buildings available for immediate installation.
- We offer the most flexible financing packages for rental, purchase or lease purchase.
- Our highly knowledgeable and experienced team includes some of the industry’s leading technical sales and operational professionals.
Temporary Warehouse Structures with Quality Guaranteed
Quality & Assurance – we supply full guarantees for both products and workmanship. Standard HTS INDUSTRIAL frames on all our temporary warehouse buildings are supplied with a 10 year guarantee against material defects combined with leading industry warranties on all cladding systems. All installation work is fully warranted for a period of 12 months from date of installation.
Continuous Improvement – HTS INDUSTRIAL operates a continuous improvement policy across the entire business. Regular evaluation of market trends, service levels, pricing and operations enables HTS INDUSTRIAL to deliver the optimum service for all temporary warehouse and modular storage building construction needs.
Expert Careful Planning – HTS INDUSTRIAL offers a free “no obligation” consultation for your next temporary or permanent building project. If you decide to proceed with the project, HTS INDUSTRIAL will appoint a dedicated and experienced Project Manager who will plan the project meticulously and will liaise with your appointed contact throughout the entire process through to delivery, installation and handover.