One of the many advantages of choosing a modular temporary building for your on-site warehousing or workshop requirements is the simplicity of the design; something that can create huge savings on build time, labour and architectural fees.
HTS have taken this simple design concept to provide a unique interactive 3D building configurator feature on the website for all our customers.
How to use our 3D Modular Building Configurator
Simply click on the image below and follow steps through 1 – 6, choosing dimensions, roof and wall cladding plus colour preferences, access and window options and finally any additional features such as guttering. At any time you can go back a step and revise your design, or just start again.
You can choose to submit your design for a price estimate or print a copy of for your future reference. It’s easy, quick and free to use – for as many times as you wish.
Click on the image below to start building!
What you get from using our Configurator
- An instant dynamic visual image of different building sizes, configurations and components.
- At any stage you can print a copy of your design.
- If you submit your design to us we will provide you with a price estimate within 24 hours.
- You will also receive a PDF copy of your design.
Why use our Temporary Building Configurator?
- Quick – it will literally take 5 minutes out of your day and it’s actually quite fun! It’s also free to use for as many times as you wish.
- Understanding – designing a modular temporary building using the configurator will give you visual interpretation of the speed and simplicity of the whole process.
- Fit for purpose? – by trying the different configurations with the various cladding, access and ancillary options you will be in a better position to understand if a modular temporary building is fit for your intended purpose.
- Faster turnaround – often customers who want a temporary building are working to tight deadlines. By using the configurator to design your own building you are not relying on or waiting for someone else to do it for you. Quotes, specifications and contracts can be agreed on sooner and if you change your mind on the design you can modify it yourself as the project progresses without having to make change requests.