Temporary Warehouse Building Creates Space for New Contract
Type of building
Thermo Roof System
Having just secured a new contract for the storage of containers, our logistics client needed extra space quickly to accommodate this additional storage. Critically the client was working to a six week lead time from placing the order to a having a fully working temporary warehouse building installed on-site and ready for use.
- 30.00m x 90.00m L-Series Thermo insulated warehouse building with an eave height of 6.20m
- 2 x electrically operated roller shutter doors and 6 x personnel door units
- 40mm sandwich wall panels in RAL 9002
- Insulated double-skinned roof with industrial grade, flame retardant PVC
- Suitable for temporary or permanent use
The client was extremely satisfied with the speed and efficiency of the installation as well as the overall quality and functionality of the warehouse building.
- The temporary warehouse building was designed, manufactured, delivered and installed within the 6 week window
- Additional storage requirements for the new contract were met on time and to budget
- The extra storage could be kept on site avoiding issues with additional fuel, transport time and stock traceability
Additional space to accommodate the storage and operational requirements of new contracts is often time critical as it was in this case. Not having the space ready in-time, not only means defaulting on the contractual terms but also could create serious delays to the whole supply chain.
By choosing HTS INDUSTRIAL for the project these issues were never a problem for the client. Our ISO production facility has the capacity to operate 24 hours a day when needed and can give an output of up to 60,000m² of temporary buildings a week. This capability means we can provide factory direct buildings that are on-time, every time.