Modular Temporary Warehouse for Structural Engineering Company
L-Series insulated modular temporary warehouse
Thermo Roof System
An existing structural engineering client of HTS tentiQ Industrial Buildings was so pleased with the quality, service and installation of their first modular temporary warehouse building from HTS that when their production increased and they needed a second building they did not hesitate to get back in touch.
HTS tentiQ Industrial Buildings Solution
- 30.00m x 70.00m with a 6.20m eave height
- 1 x manual roller shutter door, 3 x personnel fire doors
- Corus 70mm insulated wall panels and a Thermo insulated inflatable roof
- Internal and external lighting
- External gutter system with downpipes
- The building was installed on the existing ground surface within a week
By choosing a modular temporary warehouse building from HTS tentiQ Industrial Buildings the client benefitted in three crucial ways:
- It was an extremely cost effective solution, especially when compared to a traditional building.
- The modular warehouse met the increase in production much quicker than a traditional building would have; in-fact the client probably would have been waiting at least 6 months, instead of just 6 weeks.
- The easy and unique build process took place within a week and with minimal disruption to the day to day operation.
Since the installation of this second building the client has placed an order for a third building and given HTS tentiQ Industrial Buildings the sole supplier status of all their modular warehouse requirements.