Temporary Warehousing for Film Set Timber
L-Series Temporary Warehousing Building
Thermo Roof System
Uniquely tailored to the film and TV industry the client is a specialist in providing bespoke timber products for film sets and studios.
The business had been based at Pinewood Studios but was in the process of moving to a new site at Longcross Studios. The new site however needed some temporary warehousing to store the timber prior to being supplied to the studio.
HTS INDUSTRIAL surveyed the site and provided various building and cost options for the customer. Eventually the contract was signed for an insulated temporary warehouse from HTS.
- 20.00m wide by 25.00m long
- 6.20m wall height to accommodate the movement and storage of large pieces of timber
- Insulated thermal roof system to prevent condensation affecting the wood
- Vehicle and pedestrian doors
- Corrugated industrial green steel walling system
- External gutter system to prevent any water ingress
As the requirement was for a long-term temporary warehousing solution, the customer opted to buy the building as opposed to hire.
With the addition of the new warehouse the client was able to easily adapt their new site to suit their needs, with minimal effort, delay and cost.