Relocatable Warehouse for Logistics Company
L-Series Relocatable Warehouse
Thermo Roof System
The client is an international logistics company who were looking for additional storage space at their Huddersfield site in the UK.
The company stores third party goods including hazardous chemicals which they operate a Top Tier COMAH (Control Of Major Accident Hazard) Warehouse for.
After deciding a permanent building was too costly the company looked at relocatable warehouse buildings as an alternative solution. Due to the minimal impact on site and the quality of build being far superior than the ‘relocatable’ title suggests, they opted for this solution.
The client chose HTS INDUSTRIAL because they were competitive on price, listened to the requirements, delivered on them and were also able to show them round an existing operational building in the local area.
- Warehouse building 15m wide by 30m long
- 3 x personnel door unit (1.04m width x 2.10m height) and 1 x high-speed curtain shutter door
- Thermo insulated roof for temperature control
- Walling 40mm insulated composite cladding
- Roof and gable covers – industrial grade, air-filled white PVC coated fabric
- UPVC guttering including 2 x down-pipes.
- Modular lighting system
- Full demountable and relocatable
Being a Top Tier COMAH site, the installation needed to be carried out to the highest health and safety requirements possible.
The warehouse building has provided much needed storage that was quick and cost-effective.
Going forward it will allow the company to develop other areas of the site by temporarily moving storage from one part of the site into the relocatable warehouse.