Modular Temporary Buildings Accommodate High Demand
L-Series Insulated Modular Temporary Building
Thermo Roof System
The client was leading UK manufacturer of bespoke components for commercial vehicles.
Due to ongoing product demand, the company needed additional covered space. After some investigation they decided that finding suitable off-site-space and operating from a second location would cause too many logistical issues.
Whilst searching for an alternative solution they came across modular temporary buildings and decided that a building from HTS tentiQ Industrial Buildings would enable them to expand capacity whilst keeping operations on one site
- 10.00m x 10.00m insulated modular building on 5.20m eave height
- 2 x 4.80m x 5.00m roller shutter door units and 1 personnel door
- Steel reinforced UPVC walling system
- Insulated thermo roof system
- Internal lighting and external guttering
- Installation time: 2 days
The modular building was positioned on an existing concrete area next to the client’s workshop.
The unique insulated roof system not only ensures a temperature controlled environment but also minimises internal condensation and helps reduce lighting costs by creating a large amount of natural light.
The building was available immediately from rental stock and once delivered, installed within two days.
- The client was able to create the extra space needed on site – generating value from unused site space and avoiding the issues of leasing off-site.
- They were able to expand capacity quickly and capitalise on increased demand.
For many companies the option of leasing industrial space off-site is not viable in terms of logistics, stock control, lead times and additional transport costs. Using modular temporary buildings on-site gives the flexible financial advantages of hiring off-site space but keeps everything under one roof, ensuring an efficient and tight operation.