Portable Warehouse Buildings for New Testing Program
L-Series Insulated Portable Warehouse Building
Thermo Roof System
The client is a world-leading manufacturer of process measurement systems for industries such as oil, gas, water, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, mining, food and drink and shipping. When a new process for testing pipes couldn’t be accommodated in their main building they began looking at other possibilities, including portable warehouse buildings.
The company did consider a permanent building along with other solutions but decided the time element along with the significant investment, wasn’t suitable for the project.
Once HTS understood the business needs of the client a building solution was proposed that had all the benefits of a portable warehouse – fast supply and build coupled with low investment – but the look, performance and durability of more permanent buildings.
- 15m wide by a customised 42.5m long designed, manufactured and installed
- 6m eave height
- 3 x personnel doors and 1 electric roller shutter
- Hard steel composite gable end to create the appearance of a more traditional steel building
- Insulated composite steel walling
- Thermo insulated PVC roof
- External guttering and down pipes
The client has been able to create the additional space on site in a very short lead time compared to a more traditional building. The decision to use portable warehouse buildings has created the required appearance and durability they could expect from a permanent building.