Modular Temporary Building Brings Stock Back on Site
L-Series Thermo Modular Building
Thermo Roof System
An existing customer of HTS recently increased their modular temporary building capacity when they needed to reduce expensive off-site storage.
The client is a leading plastics manufacturer for packaging and non-packaging markets with 89 manufacturing sites, and 18 design centres across 24 countries.
When their site in Oakham UK needed to reduce expensive off-site storage they turned once again to HTS to increase their on-site capacity.
With a fast solution needed HTS quickly came up with a modular temporary building to meet their requirements:
- 30.00m width x 65.00m long on a 5.20m eave height
- 4 x personnel doors powder coated RAL 6020 Green
- 2 x speed doors 4.80m wide by 4.50m high
- Thermo insulated roof to prevent condensation and increase natural light in RAL 6020 Green
- Corrugated steel cladding system in Green
- 1 x external gutter system and down pipe
- Construction time – 9 days
Having already experienced HTS modular buildings with their first installation, the client was well aware that a second building was the obvious option to reduce expensive off-site warehousing and amalgamate all storage under one roof.
The choice of buying a temporary building outright is often more economical than the ongoing direct expense of hiring off-site and also the indirect expenses including time, travel and fuel.
Although off-site space can often be found quickly it can just as quickly become a headache putting a strain on stock control and customer lead times.
Many customers choose a modular temporary building from HTS to keep everything under one roof and avoid these issues.