On-site Storage Buildings for Aggregate Products
L-Series Insulated Storage Building
Thermo Roof System
Our client supplies a wide range of sands, gravels, decorative and specialist products both in bags and in small loose loads. Due to increased product demand the client required additional on-site storage buildings to accommodate finished products prior to collection.
- 10.00m² storage building on 5.20m eave
- 1 x 3.60m x 5.00m roller shutter door unit and 1 x personnel door
- 40mm insulated sandwich panel walling in RAL6020 (Green) colour
- Thermo inflatable translucent roof system
- Internal lighting and external guttering
The building was installed for the client on an existing concrete area next to the main warehousing facility and supplied with Green wall panels in accordance with planning consent. The translucent roof system was able to significantly reduce lighting and associated costs during the day as natural light can penetrate the fabric.
Knowing that their requirement was long-term the client decided to purchase the storage building outright rather than rent for a fixed period.
- Huge savings were made compared to a more traditional permanent building
- The storage building can be used on a temporary or permanent basis
- The client was able to quickly and economically meet an increase in demand
Storage buildings like this can be used short or long-term. In this case the client opted to purchase the building outright and use it instead of a more traditional permanent building – achieving the same results for significantly reduced cost and timescales.
And, because the building can be easily dismantled and relocated, the client retains the ability to sell and remove it at a future date should their business situation change.