HTS tentiQ Industrial Buildings operates at the leading edge in the design and manufacture of high quality, portable modular temporary and storage buildings
For decades we have been continually raising the bar, setting the industry standard in design, durability, functionality and choice.
All HTS tentiQ modular temporary buildings are designed and manufactured at our ISO 9001:2000 certified head office and production facility located at Kefenrod, Germany.
This 64,000 m² state-of-the-art facility was commissioned and constructed in 2005 specifically for the manufacture and storage of our modular building systems.
Temporary Warehouse Design & Manufacturing Capabilities of HTS tentiQ
- We operate from one of the most technically advanced manufacturing facilities of its kind.
- ISO 9001:2000 certified production centre.
- Capability to operate 24 hours a day.
- Production output up to 60,000m² of temporary buildings per week.
- All products are designed, developed and manufactured in-house.
- Components are CNC machined and finished by hand ensuring their high quality.
- FREE design and build service for custom buildings.
- Full compliance with UK Building Regulation code BS6399 and the equivalent Euro Codes for both wind and snow loadings.
- All products are subjected to stringent quality control procedures.
Our streamlined facility operates six purpose-built production halls, each fully equipped with a bespoke CNC (computer numerically controlled) machine ensuring the smooth flow of product throughout the entire production process.
These premium products are always combined with realistic pricing. HTS tentiQ Industrial Buildings offers the maximum value for money by passing down the best deals and prices to all customers.