One of the many benefits of contracting with HTS tentiQ Industrial Buildings as your temporary building partner become apparent on site.
Key Benefits of the HTS tentiQ Installation & Removal Process
- All HTS tentiQ modular buildings are pre-engineered for precise, rapid assembly and installation (plus dismantle and removal if required).
- HTS tentiQ site personnel hold CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) cards which demonstrate general health and safety awareness and appropriate CITB qualifications for any plant machinery they are required to use.
- The size of building to be installed will determine the method of installation. Typically, modular building and canopy frames are lifted into place by a telescopic forklift or, for larger spans and eave heights; a mobile crane will be used.
- The combination of our industry expertise, in-depth product knowledge and on-site experience ensures minimal on-site movement and disturbance from initial delivery through to final handover.
- Total project management and precise pre-planning guarantees that all projects are kept on schedule and always within the agreed budget.
- For hire contracts our dismantling and removal process remains as efficient, professional and quick as the build programme.
HTS tentiQ Industrial ensures that strict health and safety policies are strictly adhered to at all times on our construction sites
In Support of the Above, We Will Ensure That:
- Adequate resources are directed to health and safety matters.
- Risk assessments are carried out at our all sites.
- Detailed method statements are submitted prior to arrival on site.
- Audits are conducted where appropriate.
- Plant and machinery are operated safely without risk to health.
Click on the image below to download our HTS Program of Works document for full information on our installation and removal process.